- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: summer
How to Enjoy Summer Barbecues While in Recovery
Summer barbecues can be a challenge when you are going through recovery. You don’t want to isolate yourself from those who may enjoy a few drinks in the sun, but you don’t want to be pressured to join in either. By … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged barbecue, cookout, recovery, sober living, sobriety, summer Leave a comment