- Great Tips for a Sober 4th of July
- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
Tag Archives: gambling
Gambling. Nearly everyone does it at some point. Whether it’s playing card games, horses the lottery or the slots, there’s something appealing and fun about gambling. But since everyone does it from time-to-time, when does gambling become an addiction? The explanation … Continue reading
A gambling addict, also known as a pathological gambler, compulsive gambler or gambling disorder—is an impulse-control disorder. If you’re a compulsive gambler, you can’t control the impulse to gamble, even when it has negative consequences for you or your loved … Continue reading