- Great Tips for a Sober 4th of July
- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
Tag Archives: homeless
Many people enjoy giving back to their communities around the holiday season, helping those who are less fortunate. At a time of year when temperatures drop, the homeless can be especially at risk. When you are in recovery, volunteering in … Continue reading