- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: travel
Tips for Traveling Sober
Traveling is a great way to see the world, broadening your horizons and exposing you to different cultures and ways of life. However, it can also present unique challenges to your sobriety, especially if you are new to sober living. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged sober, sober living, summer, travel, vacation Leave a comment