- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: books
Celebrating National Read a Book Day with Celebrity Authors
Posted on August 21, 2019 by MainAdmin
My 12 Step Store opens its new and expanded Recovery Super Store and celebrates National Recovery Month with a book launch meet-and-greet with two celebrity authors on September 6th (National Read a Book Day). The authors will be reading, signing … Continue reading →
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged authors, books, celebrate, My 12 Step Store, read, recovery | Leave a comment