- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: breakups
Navigating Relationships and Breakups During Recovery
Even if you and your significant other are still together, it might be time to find experience, strength and hope outside your primary romantic relationship. This will prepare you in the worst-case scenario when becoming sober in case it doesn’t … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 12 step recovery, breakups, recovery, relationships, sober Leave a comment