- What Does It Cost To Be an Addict?
- Surviving Addiction, Inflation and Maybe…a Recession Too!
- New Nationwide Mental Health Hotline
- Religious or Spiritual – Either Path Can Support Your Recovery
- The Power of Kindness
- Red, White, and Sober! Everyday!
- When Anxiety Medication Is Needed in Recovery
- Benefits of Being Grateful: Three Tips to Practice Gratitude
Tag Archives: clean
NEW FRIENDSHIPS “I’m experiencing a lot of emotions that I suppressed for a long time. It comes in waves of joy and days of depression. I’m able to work through these emotions. I feel a lot more connected to my family … Continue reading
Summer has arrived and with summer comes local festivals, family gatherings and one of the most celebrated holidays of the year-the 4th of July. Depending on where you live Covid19 regulations on staying safe should be followed and may determine … Continue reading
Individuals who are struggling with addiction often wonder whether there is a distinction between being “clean” and being “sober.” In the most basic sense, both things are essential to attaining and maintaining sobriety, but there are some key differences that … Continue reading