- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
- Getting a Head Start On Preparing for a Sober Holiday Season
- 8 Ways to Deal with Stress
Tag Archives: clean
NEW FRIENDSHIPS “I’m experiencing a lot of emotions that I suppressed for a long time. It comes in waves of joy and days of depression. I’m able to work through these emotions. I feel a lot more connected to my family … Continue reading
Summer has arrived and with summer comes local festivals, family gatherings and one of the most celebrated holidays of the year-the 4th of July. Depending on where you live Covid19 regulations on staying safe should be followed and may determine … Continue reading
Individuals who are struggling with addiction often wonder whether there is a distinction between being “clean” and being “sober.” In the most basic sense, both things are essential to attaining and maintaining sobriety, but there are some key differences that … Continue reading