- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: college drinking
Peer Pressure and Staying Sober While in College
College is a time of self-discovery. For many students, college can be a time to explore alcohol use. Up to 80% of college students report having one drink within two weeks, and of that 80%, half report binge-drinking on occasion. If you’re a … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged college, college drinking, college students, peer pressure, sober, sober student, sobriety Leave a comment