- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: cost
What Does It Cost To Be an Addict?
There are a lot of things that can affect your lifestyle and health. But of all the things around you, nothing will affect you more than an addiction. Drug and alcohol addiction has a significant cost that must be paid … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 12 step program, addict, cost, recovery, sober Leave a comment