- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: Fourth of July
Great Tips for a Sober 4th of July
Few things herald the arrival of summer quite like the 4th of July. This year, make sure your celebration aligns with your health and wellness goals. There are plenty of ways to celebrate Independence Day free from alcohol, and having … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 12 step program, 4th of July, celebrate, Fourth of July, recovery, sober Leave a comment