- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: guests
Tips for Hosting a Sober Guest
Being sober is not easy. For those that have become sober or that are working toward becoming sober, this is such a huge step and such a huge accomplishment, one that should be celebrated. When you are hosting a sober … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 12 step program, guests, recovery, sober Leave a comment