- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: Hereditary
Is Addiction Hereditary?
Drug abuse is a national problem that affects millions of people. New research indicates that addiction may have hereditary links to family members. That means that if a parent or grandparent struggles with an addiction, it is possible that it … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged addiction, family, Hereditary, recovery, sober Leave a comment