- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Interview with an Author
- Great Tips for a Sober 4th of July
- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
Tag Archives: in-person meetings
Advantages of In-Person Meetings Up until the past few years, especially when people had to stay home during 2019-20 COVID-19 lockdowns, recovery organizations promoted mostly in-person meetings versus online ones. It’s because a stronger positive energy exchange takes place … Continue reading