- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
- Getting a Head Start On Preparing for a Sober Holiday Season
- 8 Ways to Deal with Stress
Tag Archives: lunch
Workplace stress is an unfortunate norm: 40% of workers report their jobs are very or extremely stressful. That leaves some professions at the mercy of lunchtime drinking. Tourism, real estate and law are especially vulnerable to lunchtime drinking affecting recovery … Continue reading