- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: millennial
Sober is the New Black: Reasons Why Fewer Millennials Are Drinking
Recent studies have shown that fewer millennials are drinking compared to other generations. Instead, millennials are focused on other activities that do not involve alcohol or drinking. If you are in recovery or committed to sober living, this means that … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged drinking, millennial, sober, sobriety Leave a comment