- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: November
Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
November is National Gratitude Month! The upcoming Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S. encourages gratitude, and gratitude offers many benefits–especially if you seek to remain sober during drug or alcohol recovery. Here are the rewards of gratitude and how to cultivate it.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged gratitude, National Gratitude Month, November, recovery Leave a comment