- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: Purpose
Ways To Be of Service to Others
Are you looking for purpose in your life? Don’t wait until you figure out what it is, or you may never find it. Doing things that help others will give purpose to your life, and more often than not, these … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Addiction Recovery, celebrate, Helping Others, Purpose, recovery, relationships, service, sober, sober living, support Leave a comment