- What Does It Cost To Be an Addict?
- Surviving Addiction, Inflation and Maybe…a Recession Too!
- New Nationwide Mental Health Hotline
- Religious or Spiritual – Either Path Can Support Your Recovery
- The Power of Kindness
- Red, White, and Sober! Everyday!
- When Anxiety Medication Is Needed in Recovery
- Benefits of Being Grateful: Three Tips to Practice Gratitude
Tag Archives: Rachel Black
When Sober is the New Black came out in 2014, it forced people to rethink their drinking. The COVID-19 lockdowns had this same effect on many people. Now, more than ever, it seems more people want to explore sobriety.