- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Interview with an Author
- Great Tips for a Sober 4th of July
- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
Tag Archives: spirituality
People often say, “I’m not religious, but I feel that I am spiritual.” Although the two concepts may seem similar, they have several differences. Reliance on a greater power can be beneficial for recovery. However, individuals who don’t necessarily ascribe to … Continue reading
We are pleased to have you join us for our first book singing of the summer. Our half indoor, half outdoor book signing is a lovely way to start the summer right with joyful recovery.
The gift of a spiritual awakening is not one that is easily come by, as any recovering addict in a 12-step recovery program can attest. Those who have achieved it, though, can tell you that reaching the 12th step was a … Continue reading