- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: triggers
Tips on Dealing with Triggers
Dealing with triggers can be a daily challenge. There are healthy ways you can deal with triggers and the thoughts and feelings that accompany them. Triggers associated with addiction can be internal or external. It’s important to know the difference … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 12 step program, Addiction Triggers, recovery, sober, triggers Leave a comment
Maintaining Your Serenity During Holiday Gatherings with Family
We long for a Norman Rockwell setting when it comes to getting together with family over the holidays. Unfortunately, most of us get something closer to a Chevy Chase Christmas with burnt turkey, surly relatives and wrecked expectations. With so much … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged family, Holidays, recovery, serenity, sober living, triggers Leave a comment