- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: weekends
Weekends Offer New Pleasures and Opportunities During Recovery
Recovery is a journey that is ongoing, but along the way, you can enjoy a variety of satisfying moments that help you persevere. Consider the benefits of having a hangover-free weekend and all the opportunities it opens up for your … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 12 step recovery, recovery, sober, sober living, weekends Leave a comment