- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: Acts of Service
Acts of Service and the Benefits
When you’re at one of your lowest points, either emotionally, spiritually, physically, or all three, it can be hard to imagine helping anyone other than yourself. In a lot of ways, this makes sense; when we’re hurt, we tend to think only … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 12 step recovery, Acts of Service, addiction, Addiction Recovery, happiness, help, kindness, recovery, service, sober living, support Leave a comment