- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Interview with an Author
- Great Tips for a Sober 4th of July
- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
Tag Archives: alcoholic
Everyone has a past, and United States presidents are no exception. When it comes to a history of drugs and alcohol, some former U.S. presidents have closer associations than others. For example, people of a certain age will remember when … Continue reading
The holidays seem like a joyous time for most children. However, adult children of alcoholics might realize later that it’s time to learn how to face the past, which may not be perfect, and still enjoy the holidays.