- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: alcoholic
The History of Alcohol and Drug Use Among United States Presidents
Everyone has a past, and United States presidents are no exception. When it comes to a history of drugs and alcohol, some former U.S. presidents have closer associations than others. For example, people of a certain age will remember when … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged addiction, alcoholic, drug, presidents, U.S. presidents Leave a comment
Experiencing the Holidays as the Child of an Alcoholic
The holidays seem like a joyous time for most children. However, adult children of alcoholics might realize later that it’s time to learn how to face the past, which may not be perfect, and still enjoy the holidays.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged alcoholic, alcoholic parent, alcoholics, children, holiday drinking, Holidays, parent, parents Leave a comment