- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: beer
Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
With St. Patrick’s Day on the way, and the world as it is today this is a good reminder about the importance of staying sober during challenges in recovery.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged beer, Mocktails, recovery, sober, sober living Leave a comment