- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Interview with an Author
- Great Tips for a Sober 4th of July
- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
Tag Archives: Mocktails
With St. Patrick’s Day on the way, and the world as it is today this is a good reminder about the importance of staying sober during challenges in recovery.
You’ve heard of them before. Mocktails are all of the rage in various establishments these days. These virgin beverages are all dressed up to look like traditional cocktails but they do not have the alcoholic component to them. Mocktails seem … Continue reading