- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: call
Good Times to Call Your Sponsor While in Recovery
As a person in recovery, you will learn about the importance of finding a sponsor that will guide you through the twelve steps. When you go to meetings in the community for peer support, you will meet others who are … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged call, recovery, relationships, sober, sponsor Leave a comment