- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: celebration
10 Reasons it’s Great Being Sober for the Holidays
Being sober for the holidays makes everything better — not just for you, but also your loved ones. Even though there’s a lot of stress going on (and a lot of alcohol being poured), you can rest assured that being … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged celebration, Holidays, recovery, sober, sober living Leave a comment
Fun with Halloween Sober Style!
Is Halloween one of your favorite holidays? Do you dread the scary day because so many Halloween events feature drinking as one of the major activities? If so, don’t worry. It’s possible to have a sober Halloween and participate in … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged celebration, Halloween, sober, sober living Leave a comment