- Great Tips for a Sober 4th of July
- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
Tag Archives: food
Food addiction refers to compulsive overeaters who engage in frequent episodes of uncontrolled eating (binge eating). The term binge eating means eating an unhealthy amount of food while feeling that one’s sense of control has been lost. Dealing with stress and anxiety can affect … Continue reading
Nurture Your Recovery. Healthy eating impacts more than just your weight. In fact, healthy eating has little to do with weight at all. In many ways, it has to do with mood. If you’re currently in recovery, taking a look … Continue reading