- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
- Getting a Head Start On Preparing for a Sober Holiday Season
- 8 Ways to Deal with Stress
Tag Archives: healthy
Nurture Your Recovery. Healthy eating impacts more than just your weight. In fact, healthy eating has little to do with weight at all. In many ways, it has to do with mood. If you’re currently in recovery, taking a look … Continue reading
More people die of heart disease in the United States than any other medical condition, including cancer. Last year alone 610,000 people died of heart disease – that’s one in every four deaths. An epidemic of seismic proportion, you may … Continue reading
In many ways, recovery is about taking care of yourself. Not only in terms of avoiding your addiction but also in terms of eating healthy, drinking water, sleeping well, and exercising. The more you take care of yourself, the easier you will … Continue reading