- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: Self-worth
Am I FAT?
You look in the mirror and what do you see? If your eyes go directly to a protruding belly or thighs that look a bit larger than you think they should, then you might be beginning to wonder “Am I … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged health, Self-esteem, Self-worth, weight Leave a comment
Ways to Make Friends with Your Body Image
Being able to accept yourself as you are is an important part of sober living. Self-love might be challenging for you, but there are several ways that you can overcome this and learn to have a positive body image. The … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged body image, friends, healthy, Self-worth, sober living Leave a comment
Learning to Love Yourself: Overcoming Self-Hate
Although there are many forms of love — platonic love, romantic love, love for the family or even love for a beloved pet — people underestimate the need for self-love. Look past the inner voice of self-criticism and create a new mantra … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Self-esteem, Self-hate, Self-worth Leave a comment