- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: peace
How to Find Peace in the Holiday Season
The holidays are a time of great excitement, family connection and community involvement. These elements, however, can also make the holidays a significant source of stress. People from all walks of life find the holidays to be emotionally challenging and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged addiction, family, holiday season, Holidays, peace, recovery, sober living, stress Leave a comment