- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: thank you
How to Celebrate Gratitude Month
What is gratitude month, National Gratitude Month is an annual designation observed in November. Gratitude is more than simply saying “thank you.” Gratitude’s amazing powers have the ability to shift us from focusing on the negative to appreciating what is … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged attitude, gratitude, recovery, sober, sober living, thank you, thankful Leave a comment
Developing an Attitude of Gratitude During Recovery
Life can be tough. It can wear you down. It can even tear you down. But one thing is certain — when life is at its roughest, you can pull yourself up and out of the muck. You already know … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged addiction, attitude, grateful, gratitude, journal, recovery, thank you Leave a comment
How Can I Make Today Better for Someone Else?
Keeping yourself uplifted and in a positive frame of mind is vital to your success in your addiction recovery. To do that, you need to surround yourself with positive energy and learn to radiate that energy outward. One of the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged addiction, appreciation, gratitude, recovery, thank you Leave a comment