- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
- Getting a Head Start On Preparing for a Sober Holiday Season
- 8 Ways to Deal with Stress
Tag Archives: thankful
Showing gratitude can speed up your recovery journey. When you have a grateful heart, it’s easier to transform negative thoughts and feelings into positive ones. So, give thanks for having the strength and courage to stay sober. With a humble … Continue reading
It’s not always easy to reflect on your life and feel grateful for everything that has happened to you. There are countless highs and lows, and sometimes the lows feel almost impossible to get through.
Gratitude is something that we could all do with a bit more of. Starting each day by stating what we are grateful for can help change the entire mood of your day and can help you feel better and be … Continue reading
A gratitude attitude is one that’s thankful and appreciative of all aspects of life – good and bad, big and small. When gratitude becomes a habit, you’re automatically thankful because you firmly believe that things will eventually work out. Having … Continue reading
What is gratitude month, National Gratitude Month is an annual designation observed in November. Gratitude is more than simply saying “thank you.” Gratitude’s amazing powers have the ability to shift us from focusing on the negative to appreciating what is … Continue reading