- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: recovery journey
Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
Showing gratitude can speed up your recovery journey. When you have a grateful heart, it’s easier to transform negative thoughts and feelings into positive ones. So, give thanks for having the strength and courage to stay sober. With a humble … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged gratitude, recovery, recovery journey, sober, thankful Leave a comment
How Important Is Sleep During Your Recovery Journey?
Few things in life are more important than getting the sleep you need. It helps provide mental and emotional stability and increases your ability to handle stress throughout the day. Now, it’s time to learn how important sleep is during … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged recovery, recovery journey, sleep, sleeping, sober Leave a comment