- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: The Serenity Prayer
The Serenity Prayer and 12-Step Recovery Programs
Members of many 12-step programs have enthusiastically embraced the Serenity Prayer, almost from the moment they discovered it. In fact, these words are heard in most AA meetings and widely taken as a succinct statement of a path to sanity … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 12 step recovery, 12-Step Recovery Programs, The Serenity Prayer Leave a comment