- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: traveling
10 Tips for Traveling During the Holiday Season
The holidays can be a stressful time of the year for anyone, especially if you will be traveling to see your loved ones. Luckily, there are several ways you can minimize your stress while traveling during the holidays. 1. Book … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged holiday travel, Holidays, stress, traveling Leave a comment