- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: trick or treating
BOO’s Free Halloween
Staying sober on holidays can be a challenge, even for people who don’t struggle with alcohol addiction. One of the trickiest holidays to stay sober during is definitely Halloween. Many people consider Halloween a party holiday, so most people who throw a … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged boo, booze free, Halloween, Halloween party, sober, sober celebration, sober Halloween, sober party, sobriety, trick or treating Leave a comment