- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: sober Halloween
THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Paulo Murillo on Satan whispering in his ear, shadow people and the beauty about being clean and sober BY PAULO MURILLO
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Halloween, sober, sober Halloween Leave a comment
BOO’s Free Halloween
Staying sober on holidays can be a challenge, even for people who don’t struggle with alcohol addiction. One of the trickiest holidays to stay sober during is definitely Halloween. Many people consider Halloween a party holiday, so most people who throw a … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged boo, booze free, Halloween, Halloween party, sober, sober celebration, sober Halloween, sober party, sobriety, trick or treating Leave a comment