- Great Tips for a Sober 4th of July
- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
Tag Archives: calm
Coronavirus COVID-19 update by My 12 Step Store As a valued My 12 Step Store friend and guest, your safety and wellbeing is our top priority. Now more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of serving our community. With … Continue reading
“You really need to relax.” How many times have you heard that nugget of advice from well-meaning friends, family and recovery professionals? While the fundamental idea of that message may be accurate, achieving relaxation is something that often proves challenging, … Continue reading