- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: Coronavirus
6 Strategies to Cope with Coronavirus Anxiety
Even those who aren’t particularly prone to anxiety can start to feel stressed during quarantine. Perhaps you’re worried about your health and the health of your family members. Perhaps you’re worried about your recovery, will you stay clean and sober or … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged anxiety, cope, Coronavirus, COVID-19, stress Leave a comment
Where Did Everybody Go?
With thousands of meetings a day in the United States, 500 AA and NA meetings every day in the Los Angeles area alone, 12 Step meeting locations of every recovery program have literally been hijacked by the coronavirus. And you … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 12 step program, Coronavirus, fellowship, recovery, sober Leave a comment
We’re Working to Keep You Safe and Calm
Coronavirus COVID-19 update by My 12 Step Store As a valued My 12 Step Store friend and guest, your safety and wellbeing is our top priority. Now more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of serving our community. With … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged calm, Coronavirus, COVID-19, My 12 Step Store, Safe, sober Leave a comment