- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
- Getting a Head Start On Preparing for a Sober Holiday Season
- 8 Ways to Deal with Stress
Tag Archives: anxiety
Addiction is something that millions of people struggle with every single day. They work to get clean for their families, their friends, and themselves. The journey to sobriety can often be incredibly taxing and anxiety-inducing. There are ways that professionals … Continue reading
Even those who aren’t particularly prone to anxiety can start to feel stressed during quarantine. Perhaps you’re worried about your health and the health of your family members. Perhaps you’re worried about your recovery, will you stay clean and sober or … Continue reading
Many people turn to addiction and substance abuse as a way to cope with very real problems and challenges within their lives. The LGBTQ community, in particular, faces a higher risk of addiction and substance abuse. Here’s why.