- Good Times to Call Your Sponsor While in Recovery
- Show Gratitude for Nurses During Nurses Week: May 6—12
- Celebrating Mother’s Day While in Recovery
- Tips to Stay Sober
- How To Support Someone After a Relapse
- The Serenity Prayer and 12-Step Recovery Programs
- Tips for Hosting a Sober Guest
- Balancing Work, Recovery and Life
Tag Archives: Depression
The holidays can be a difficult time for everyone, but especially those who are still in recovery. Don’t let seasonal sadness set you back. Here are some important tips to avoid holiday depression.
Many people turn to addiction and substance abuse as a way to cope with very real problems and challenges within their lives. The LGBTQ community, in particular, faces a higher risk of addiction and substance abuse. Here’s why.
The short days, frigid weather and a lot of time spent cooped up indoors can lead people to feel down during winter. A lot of people experience the winter blues, but some may experience an extra, more intense drop in … Continue reading
The holidays are meant to be a time of happiness, yet many people suffer from depression during the holiday season, which brings about feelings of loneliness and sadness. But, for those who are in recovery, the symptoms of depression may … Continue reading
Have you been feeling down in the dumps? More tired than usual? Are you suffering from anxiety? If so, you may need to visit a professional to talk about your feelings. In many situations, without proper intervention, these situations can … Continue reading