- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: seasonal depression
Seasonal Depression – Is it Real?
The short days, frigid weather and a lot of time spent cooped up indoors can lead people to feel down during winter. A lot of people experience the winter blues, but some may experience an extra, more intense drop in … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged addiction, Depression, seasonal depression, sober, sober living Leave a comment
Best Solutions for Post-Holiday Blues
The holidays are meant to be a time of happiness, yet many people suffer from depression during the holiday season, which brings about feelings of loneliness and sadness. But, for those who are in recovery, the symptoms of depression may … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged addiction, Depression, Holidays, relapse, seasonal depression, sober living Leave a comment