- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
- Getting a Head Start On Preparing for a Sober Holiday Season
- 8 Ways to Deal with Stress
Tag Archives: relapse
Relapsing after working towards sobriety or steering clear of drugs and alcohol can be devastating, not only for the individual experiencing the relapse but also for those around them. If you have someone in your life who has recently relapsed, … Continue reading
The holidays give you the opportunity to create happy memories. These occasions also allow you the chance to connect with loved ones or friends you don’t see most of the year. However, these special times also might put you in … Continue reading
The holidays are meant to be a time of happiness, yet many people suffer from depression during the holiday season, which brings about feelings of loneliness and sadness. But, for those who are in recovery, the symptoms of depression may … Continue reading
Recovering from alcohol or drug addiction often requires a comprehensive treatment plan that may include therapy, support groups and medication. Learning to take one day at a time and put your trust in a higher power is vital to success. … Continue reading
Anyone who is battling the temptation of alcohol or drugs must understand that his or her road to recovery has no goal line. There is no end point to sobriety. For many addicts, the struggle to abstain from their vices … Continue reading