- Great Tips for a Sober 4th of July
- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
Tag Archives: Substance abuse
Substance abuse and recovery are two of the hardest things to deal with, and for many, it can be a make-or-break issue. When it comes to dealing with a global pandemic on the scale that we are currently dealing with, … Continue reading
Many people turn to addiction and substance abuse as a way to cope with very real problems and challenges within their lives. The LGBTQ community, in particular, faces a higher risk of addiction and substance abuse. Here’s why.
The death of Philip Seymour Hoffman was a tragic loss of a talented actor, friend, and father. Addiction affects those who use and those who eventually lose the loved ones in their life. Being there for those that have stopped during … Continue reading