- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: cope
Essential Tips To Cope With Holidays Without Family
The global pandemic prevented people from traveling home for the holidays in 2020. If there’s any reason you can’t return home this year, you may feel stressed. However, you can choose activities that help you cope with the distance without … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 12 step program, cope, family, holiday, recovery, relationships, sober Leave a comment
6 Strategies to Cope with Coronavirus Anxiety
Even those who aren’t particularly prone to anxiety can start to feel stressed during quarantine. Perhaps you’re worried about your health and the health of your family members. Perhaps you’re worried about your recovery, will you stay clean and sober or … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged anxiety, cope, Coronavirus, COVID-19, stress Leave a comment