- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: fellowship
Fun Ideas for Fellowship After a Meeting
Once you have committed yourself to recovery, you might start to feel a void. You also might experience boredom occasionally. Perhaps you miss the socialization of partying but know that returning to that life is not the healthiest decision. Otherwise, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 12 step program, 12 step recovery, fellowship, meetings, recovery meeting, relationships Leave a comment
Where Did Everybody Go?
With thousands of meetings a day in the United States, 500 AA and NA meetings every day in the Los Angeles area alone, 12 Step meeting locations of every recovery program have literally been hijacked by the coronavirus. And you … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 12 step program, Coronavirus, fellowship, recovery, sober Leave a comment
Instant Family with Recovery Fellowship
Even if your family is well-intentioned, they often can’t understand the struggles you’ve gone through. Recovery sometimes alienates you from your family and your friends, and sometimes you may even find your family and friends to be a trigger. Nevertheless, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged family, fellowship, recovery, relationships Leave a comment