- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
- Getting a Head Start On Preparing for a Sober Holiday Season
- 8 Ways to Deal with Stress
Tag Archives: fentanyl
Fentanyl currently dominates overdose clusters. Over 150 people per day die from synthetic opioids like fentanyl. Unfortunately, those deaths continue to increase due to fentanyl’s unique properties and current distribution. Here is an overview of why fentanyl is so lethal.