- Great Tips for a Sober 4th of July
- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
Tag Archives: opioids
Fentanyl currently dominates overdose clusters. Over 150 people per day die from synthetic opioids like fentanyl. Unfortunately, those deaths continue to increase due to fentanyl’s unique properties and current distribution. Here is an overview of why fentanyl is so lethal.