- Skipping the Green Beer for Mocktails and Prayer on St. Patrick’s Day
- HOW WE STAYED SOBER IN 2022
- Giving Thanks for Your Recovery Journey
- Family for the Holidays: Support or Trigger?
- What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
- Celebrate Your Recovery During Gratitude Month
- Lunchtime Drinking: Watch For These Signs
- THE HORROR THAT KEEPS ME SOBER
Tag Archives: NA
What Makes Fentanyl So Lethal?
Fentanyl currently dominates overdose clusters. Over 150 people per day die from synthetic opioids like fentanyl. Unfortunately, those deaths continue to increase due to fentanyl’s unique properties and current distribution. Here is an overview of why fentanyl is so lethal.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged fentanyl, lethal, NA, opioid, opioids, recovery Leave a comment
What are the Differences Between AA and NA Programs
Getting clean and sober is among the most rewarding things that can occur in the life of someone who is struggling with addiction. There are two main organizations that exist to serve and support people who are on a path … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged AA, NA, sober living, sobriety Leave a comment